Today at Kawau Island. Passage meals are in the freezer, we're heading to the Bay of Islands to wait for the right weather to clear out and head to Fiji.
We have volunteered to help with the Sea Mercy response to Fiji post cyclone WINSTON. We won;t know anything really until we get there.
A few new things done..pics coming...new setup for lifelines to keep them off the deck and be safer nearer the centre of the boat. Gunilla went up the mast today to reroute the flag halyards that were rubbing on the pole topping lifts.
Tomorrow we will head for Tutukaka, or further north of we can.